Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sally Hansen Triple Shine "Pink Coconut"


Hi everyone!  Happy end of June!  (We've made it halfway through another year!)  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen's Triple Shine in "Pink Coconut."

"Pink Coconut" is not surprisingly a hot pink nail polish.  Formula wise "Pink Coconut" was very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Pink Coconut" for about four days before there were noticeable chips, which I was happy about!

Overall I am very pleased with Sally Hansen's Triple Shine's "Pink Coconut."  Everything about this polish is great from the color to its easy application!  I will definitely be wearing "Pink Coconut" again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment