Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sinful Colors "Glass Pink"


Hi all!  After spending a couple of days in the mountains of North Carolina I am back home, and connected to the internet again!  If you've never been you should definitely go see the Appalachian Mountains at some point, they are gorgeous!  But anyways on to today's nail polish, which is Sinful Color's "Glass Pink."

"Glass Pink" is a beautiful baby pink shimmery nail polish.  Formula wise "Glass Pink" was very easy to apply and there were no visible streak marks.  After two coats the polish was not entirely opaque but because it shimmers so nicely you could barely tell.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Glass Pink" for three or four days before there were any visible streak marks.

Overall I am very pleased with Sinful Color's "Glass Pink."  I like this color very much because it looks wonderful on my nails but it is also somewhat neutral and can be worn on most occasions!  I will definitely be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment