Thursday, June 18, 2015

Formula X "Drawn To You"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is staying cool in this insanely hot weather!  (It was 105 at my house yesterday!)  Today's nail polish is Formula X's "Drawn To You."  Formula X is Sephora's brand of nail polish.

"Drawn To You" is a fun green and gold glitter polish.  The gold glitter is micro-glitter while the green glitter is in a medium and large sizes.  Formula wise "Drawn To You" was super easy to apply and the glitter spread evenly without much effort!  After two coats of polish "Drawn To You" was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I'm not sure how long "Drawn To You" would last because I wore this nail polish for a one day special occasion.  (Unfortunately my work likes a more "sophisticated" nail polish look so glitter is frowned upon.)

Overall I am a big fan of Formula X's "Drawn To You."  Everything about this nail polish is great from the formula to the fun color!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again and I think it would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment