Friday, June 26, 2015

Nicole by OPI "Live In The Momentum"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Live In The Momentum" which was a special nail polish that was only available as part of a promotion with Special K cereal.  (This means this nail polish may be harder to find!)

"Live In The Momentum" is a royal blue creme polish,  Formula wise "Live In The Momentum" was good and it was easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  As for chipping "Live In The Momentum lasted about three days before there were noticeable tip chips.  Since this polish is such a deep blue I was worried about it staining my nails but I didn't notice any staining.

Overall I like Nicole by OPI's "Live In The Momentum."  Everything was was nice and there aren't any negatives about this polish and I will definitely wear it again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment