Thursday, July 2, 2015

Julie G "Gelato In Venice"


Hi everyone!  Can you believe it is July already!?!  I can't believe how fast time is flying by!  Since it is hot and the middle fo Summer I thought today's nail polish should reflect that, so I picked an ice cream inspired polish!  So without further ado, here is Julie G's "Gelato In Venice."

"Gelato In Venice" is a pistachio green/mint colored polish.  The color seemed to vary based on the light, but it is a very pretty nail polish.  Formula wise "Gelato In Venice" is nice and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Gelato In Venice" was completely opaque and streak free!  As for chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for about three days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Julie G's "Gelato In Venice."  I love everything about this nail polish and will definitely be wearing it again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment