Monday, July 6, 2015

Covergirl "#RavingHot"


Hi guys and happy Monday!  Today's polish is Covergirl's "#RavingHot."  (Also I love the ironic use of the hashtag!)

"#RavingHot" is a gorgeous tomato red crelly.  A crelly is a nail polish that is part cream and part jelly and it creates a semi-transparent look on the nail.  Formula wise "#RavingHot" was fantastic and super easy to apply!  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free!  As for chipping I was able to wear "#RavingHot" for around six days before there were some very minor wear and tear on the tips of my nails.

Overall I am very happy with Covergirl's "#RavingHot"!  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment