Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sephora by OPI "Henna-thing Is Possible"


Hi everyone!  I hope y'all are having better weather than we are where I live because we haven't seen the sun in days!  So to brighten up today I decided to pull out a fun bright polish.  And that polish is Sephora by OPI's "Henna-thing Is Possible."

"Henna-thing Is Possible" is a bright pink fuchsia from the now discontinued Sephora by OPI nail polish line.  I got this polish in a set a few Christmases back.  The set came from QVC, which is a TV channel that sells a variety of things in the United States.  The full set looks like this:


Formula wise "Henna-thing Is Possible" is great!  It was super easy to apply and after two coats of nail polish there were no visible streak marks and the polish was completely opaque.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Henna-thing Is Possible" for about four days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Sephora by OPI's "Henna-thing Is Possible."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing it again and again!

Side note: Since the Sephora by OPI brand is now discontinued this nail polish may be harder to find.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment