Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ciaté "Slumber Party"


Hi everyone!  Now usually I post about nail polish but today's post is about a Ciaté glitter!  As part of Ciaté's 2014 Advent Calendar called Mini Mani Manor they included a few loose glitter which can be used to accent nail polishes.  So today's glitter is Ciaté's "Slumber Party."

The Advent Calendar looks like this on the outside:


And like this on the inside:


Ciaté's "Slumber Party" is a micro-glitter that features black and gold glitter, however there is far more black glitter than gold.  Since the loose glitter isn't meant to be worn on its own I decided to pair it with a fun bright coral colored pink polish.  The coral colored polish I picked out is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Peach Beach."  I decided to decorate the tips of my nails in glitter (I meant to create an ombre effect though I think I missed the mark a bit haha.)

Overall I have mixed feelings with Ciaté's glitter.  It is so fine which made it hard to get enough on my nails and be visible at the same time.  Perhaps with practice I could get better, so I'll probably try again in the future!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Peach Beach" check out my post from earlier this year: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/06/sally-hansen-xtreme-wear-peach-beach.html

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment