Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New York Color "Tudor City Teal"


Hi all!  I can't believe that July is almost over and around here school starts back in just a few weeks!  Where did Summer go?  Since I don't want Summer to be over I picked out a nice teal color out!  Today's nail polish is New York Color's "Tudor City Teal."

"Tudor City Teal" is a light dusty teal color, more similar to an aquamarine in my opinion.  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery but with a little patience it was fair enough to apply.  After two coats of color "Tudor City Teal" was not opaque and had visible streak marks so I decided to apply a third coat to see if it made any difference.  The third coat of "Tudor City Teal" made all the difference in the world because the nail polish became opaque and no longer had visible streak marks.  As for chipping all that extra polish didn't help and the chips started to be noticeable on the second day.

Overall I have mixed feelings about New York Color's "Tudor City Teal."  I really love the light dusty teal color and after three coats of polish it looked great on my nails but I'm not a fan of having to use three coats, or how quickly the nail polish chipped.  Also it was a bit of a Debbie Downer that the formula was watery making it slightly more difficult to apply.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment