Friday, July 24, 2015

Formula X "Free Fall"


Hi all and happy Friday!  I'm happy to be back home after a nice vacation but the time change has definitely thrown me off!  So today I thought I would go with a fun glitter to help me through the time change!  Today's polish is Formula X for Sephora's "Free Fall."

"Free Fall" is a sky blue glitter in a clear base.  However the glitter is so concentrated that you can't really see the clear base.  The formula of "Free Fall" is fantastic and it was super easy to apply!  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and that;s super impressive for a glitter polish!  As for chipping I was able to wear "Free Fall" for about four days before the glitter started to catch on things and flake off.  Removing this polish was also surprisingly easy and only took me about five minutes to do.

Overall I am very, very impressed with Formula X's "Free Fall."  This polish is literally perfect in every way and I will continue to wear it!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment