Friday, July 10, 2015

Nails INC "Glastonbury"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!  I know I am because I leave on Sunday to go on vacation to Europe!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Glastonbury."

"Glastonbury" is a super fun chunky glitter featuring glitter in red, green, blue, pink, gold, and silver.  Formula wise "Glastonbury" was a bit thick, but that actually worked in the polishes favor.  The thicker formula actually made it easier to apply a good even coat of glitter on each nail.  However like many glitters "Glastonbury" was a bit difficult to remove and took a little bit of persistence.  Since "Glastonbury" is meant to be worn as a top coat I decided to try it out on a few different nail polishes.


The first polish I tried with "Glastonbury" was China Glaze's "Stoked To Be Soaked" which is a bright orange nail polish.  This combination was very fun and happy and is one that I would wear again!

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Stoked To Be Soaked" check out the post I did last month: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2015/06/china-glaze-stoked-to-be-soaked.html


The second polish I tried with "Glastonbury" was Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in "Golden-I."  "Golden-I" is not surprisingly a shimmery gold colored polish.  This combination reminds me of jewels and gemstones and would be perfect for Autumn!  This was possibly my favorite combination that I tried!


The third and final polish I tried with "Glastonbury" was Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails in "Black Heart" which is a solid black polish.  All the different colored glitter in "Glastonbury" really stood out on the black polish and created a very pretty look that I would wear again.

Overall I really like Nails INC's "Glastonbury."  The glitter is fun and brightly colored and is perfect for the Summer!  And surprisingly I liked how "Glastonbury" looked on all the different base colors I tried it with!  I will definitely be wearing Nails INC's "Glastonbury a lot more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment