Saturday, July 25, 2015

China Glaze "Giver's Theme"


Hi all!  I hope everyone is enjoying thier weekend so far!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Giver's Theme" which is from the collection inspired by the movie The Giver.

"Giver's Theme" is a pretty purple color.  Formula wise "Giver's Theme" was slightly on the watery side, but still easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Giver's Theme" for about three days before there were some minor chips.

Overall I am pleased with China Glaze's "Giver's Theme."  Other than the very slightly watery formula "Giver's Theme" is a great nail polish!  I will definitely wear this polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment