Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sinful Colors "Under 18"


Hi all!  With all the sunshine lately it was time for a bright red polish!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors' "Under 18."

"Under 18" is a beautiful bright red nail polish with red and gold micro-glitter mixed in.  Formula wise "Under 18" was very easy to apply and opaque after only one coat of polish!  (However I applied two coats just to be sure.)  Since "Under 18" has micro-glitter in it there were some minor streak marks that were visible but only when you looked very closely.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Under 18" for about two days before the were obvious tip chips, which always seem to be extra obvious with red nail polish.

Overall I really like Sinful Colors' "Under 18."  The color is fantastic, the formula was so easy to apply and it was a one-coater!  The only thing I didn't like about this nail polish was how quickly it chipped, but considering that it is easy to apply and only needs one coat of polish I will definitely be rocking "Under 18" again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment