Saturday, May 23, 2015

FLOWER "Aster Place"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is FLOWER's "Aster Place."  FLOWER is actress Drew Barrymore's make-up company and I find their products to be very affordable.  The nail polish costs around $5 USD a bottle.

"Aster Place" is a very pretty berry colored nail polish.  Formula wise "Aster Place" was super easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats.  There were also no visible streak marks and upon removing "Aster Place" there were no stains left on my nails (which often happens to me with darker colored polishes!)  As for chipping "Aster Place" lasted about three days before there were noticeable tip chips.

Overall I am pleased with FLOWER's "Aster Place."  Everything about this polish is good and the color is lovely.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again, especially this Autumn because it is more of an Autumn color!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment