Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Beautifully Disney "Provincal Mademoiselle"


Hi everyone!  Today's polish is Beautifully Disney's "Provencal Mademoiselle."  Beautifully Disney is Disney World's nail polish and they are sold in full sized bottles and in minis sold as sets of four.  "Provencal Mademoiselle" is part of the Unlock The Spell set which looks like this:


"Provencal Mademoiselle" is a lovely, summery yellow nail polish that represents Belle from Beauty and the Beast.  Formula wise "Provencal Mademoiselle" was fair.  It was easy to apply but as definitely not opaque after two coats of polish.  Also there were a lot of visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was only able to wear "Provencal Mademoiselle" for one day before there were several noticeable chips.

Overall I am somewhat disappointed by Beautifully Disney's "Provencal Mademoiselle."  While this polish has a pretty color and was easy to apply, it lacked in all other areas.  I wish that I had been able to get a more opaque finished look and that the polish hadn't chipped so quickly.  Because the color is so pretty I am willing to give this polish a second try but I wouldn't necessarily recommend running over to Disney's website and buying it.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment