Monday, May 11, 2015

OPI's "Oy-Another Polish Joke"


Hi everyone and happy Monday!  Even though Monday's aren't always the greatest I decided to brighten up with a glittery polish!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Oy-Another Polish Joke."

"Oy-Another Polish Joke" is a fun and bright gold micro-glitter nail polish.  The formula of this polish is surprisingly nice and easy to apply for a super glittery polish.  After two coats of polish "Oy-Another Polish Joke" was not completely opaque but from a distance it was impossible to tell.  As for chipping "Oy-Another Polish Joke" lasted bout two and a half days before the tip chips started.

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "Oy-Another Polish Joke."  This nail polish has a great formula, was easy to apply, and looked lovely on my nail.  I will definitely be wearing this polish more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment