Monday, May 25, 2015

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Galaxy Green"


Hi everyone!  I hope everyone in the US is enjoying their three day weekend for Memorial Day!  Since I had some free time I decided to pull out a glitter nail polish!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Galaxy Green"

"Galaxy Green" is a green flakie/glitter nail polish which means it isn't meant to be worn by itself so I decided to also test it out over a few different colored nail polishes.  But first the formula of "Galaxy Green" is quite nice and it applied very easily and the flakies spread out evenly.  Because this polish is a flakie it was not meant to be opaque however it also never has any visible streak marks.


The first nail polish I decided to try underneath "Galaxy Green" is Julie G's "Holla-Peño."  This look is actually nice and understated but the shimmery effect of "Galaxy Green" was very visible in the light.  (Though it didn't photograph very well.)  I very much liked this combination and would wear it again!


The second nail polish I decided to try underneath "Galaxy Green" is China Glaze's "Cons-ULTA My Manicurist" which is a sky blue creme.  I really loved this combination because it looked like sunlight bouncing off of water, which reminds me of the ocean!  This was easily my favorite out of all the combinations I tried!


The third, and final, nail polish I decided to try underneath "Galaxy Green" is Sally Hansen Hard As Nails' "Black Heart."  This combination looks like outer space and shows off the green flakies!  It is very pretty!

Overall I really like Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Galaxy Green" and how fantastic it looks over a variety of different base colors!  "Galaxy Green" is a fun topcoat and I'll be rocking these combos again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment