Friday, February 6, 2015

Nicole by OPI "Sweet Daisy"


Hi guys!  I've been holding onto this polish since the Carrie Underwood collection came out trying to decide when to try this beauty out.  And I can no longer wait, so without further ado I present Nicole by OPI's "Sweet Daisy."

"Sweet Daisy" is a gorgeous dusty grapefruit pink colored polish.  (I love this color so much!)  Formula wise "Sweet Daisy" was wonderful!  It was super easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats.  There were also no visible streak marks and the polish looked fantastic.  As for chipping "Sweet Daisy" lasted for about four days before some minor tip chips developed.

Overall I am really pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Sweet Daisy."  Everything about "Sweet Daisy" was great.  It has a pretty color, it was easy to apply, it was completely opaque and had no streak marks and lasted four days before chipping.  This nail polish will definitely get worn more often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment