Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nails INC "Great Marlborough Street"


Hi everyone!  Happy February guys!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Great Marlborough Street."  I purchased "Great Marlborough Street" as part of a set.  The set is called The London Collection and looks like this:


"Great Marlborough Street" is a beautiful deep red/purple polish that would be considered an oxblood color.  Formula wise "Great Marlborough Street" is fantastic!  It was super easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats of polish and there were absolutely no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Great Marlborough Street" for five days before the chipping became too noticeable.  I was worried about such a dark color staining my nails, but I was pleasantly surprised because "Great Marlborough Street" did not stain at all!

Overall I am very happy with Nails INC's "Great Marlborough Street."  Everything from the color, formula, and long wear time makes this polish one of my favorites so far this year!  I will definitely be rocking this nail polish a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment