Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wet 'N Wild "Wild Card/Invitation"


Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  Today's nail polish is Wet 'N Wild's "Wild Card/Invitation."

"Wild Card/Invitation" is an interesting purple holographic polish.  "Wild Card/Invitation" had a fairly watery formula and as you can see from the picture is not opaque at all!  I applied two coats of nail polish, there are visible streak marks all over, and you could see right through the polish to my nails.  As for chipping I have no idea because "Wild Card/Invitation" looked so horrible on my nails that I took photos and promptly removed it.

Overall I am very disappointed with Wet 'N Wild's "Wild Card/Invitation."  The color looks nice in the bottle but was very unflattering on my nails, the formula was terrible and was difficult to apply, it wasn't opaque after two coats, and had a lot of streak marks.  Most likely I won't be wearing this nail polish ever again.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment