Monday, February 9, 2015

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "For Sher-bert"



Hi everyone!  I know it is only February but I am already ready for Spring and so I couldn't resist digging through my collection and pulling out a very bright polish.  I figure if I can't make Winter go faster I can at least pretend I'm somewhere sunny and warm.  The nail polish I picked out is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "For Sher-bert."

"For Sher-bert" is a super fun bright red semi-jelly nail polish.  A jelly is a nail polish that is meant to be somewhat transparent but it is very shiny once on your nails.  Formula wise "For Sher-bert" was pretty good.  The only thing I noticed was that the brush picks up a lot of polish, but that was easily fixed by making sure to wipe the excess polish off the brush and back into the bottle before applying it to the nails.  After two coats of polish "For Sher-bert" was pretty much completely opaque, which was impressive since a lot of jellies are not made to be opaque.  There were also very little to no visible streak marks on my nails.  As for chipping this polish lasted three full days before some minor tip chips developed.

Overall I really like Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "For Sher-bert."  Everything was great about this nail polish.  My only complaint being how much nail polish the brush picked up and that was easily fixed.  As we actually make it to Spring and then Summer I will for sure be wearing this polish over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment