Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rimmel London "Too Cool To Tango"


Hi guys!  Even though Winter is still raging on I decided to make my nails bright and happy with the hopes that Spring will arrive soon!  Today's nail polish is Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango."

"Too Cool To Tango" is a beautiful sky blue nail polish and it reminds me of Summertime.  The formula of "Too Cool To Tango" is decent but I struggled to get even coats because the brush either picked up too much polish or not enough polish to get an even brush stroke.  After two coats of nail polish "Too Cool To Tango" was completely opaque and only had a few minor streak marks.  As for chipping I'm not sure how long "Too Cool To Tango" would last because I wasn't able to wear it long enough to find out.  (I ended up having to do shipment at work and it destroyed my nails!)

Overall I like Rimmel London's "Too Cool To Tango" because the color is lovely.  However it was a bit difficult to apply and that's no fun.  I will definitely be giving "Too Cool To Tango" another try because I want to see how long it lasts before chipping with me ruining them!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment