Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dupe Post: Sephora by OPI's "Pale Is The New Tan" and "A True Romantic"


Hi everyone!  It has been awhile since my last dupe post and I decided there is no time like the present!  So today's dupe post is is a comparison of Sephora by OPI's "Pale Is The New Tan" and "A True Romantic."  I thought this comparrison would be interesting since both nail polishes are by Sephora by OPI.  (Side note: Sephora by OPI is a discontinued line of nail polish but you may still be able to find some online.)

Both "Pale Is The New Tan" and "A True Romantic" are pale baby pink nail polishes.  In the bottle both polishes look identical however once on my nails the polishes were very different.  Here are the bottles side by side:



What surprised me the most was how "Pale Is The New Tan" turned out to be a true creme polish while "A True Romantic" ended up being a jelly nail polish.  Both had good formulas and were easy to apply.  Neither nail polishes were opaque after two coats and as you can probably tell from the top picture there are tons of visible streak marks.

Overall I don't necessarily have a favorite but I do lean slightly more towards "Pale Is The New Tan" because it is a true creme and it is more visible on my nails.  I will probably wear both of these nail polishes again, just not both at the same time.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment