Sunday, February 15, 2015

OPI "50 Is The New Fabulous"


Hi all!  I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!  Today's polish is OPI's "50 Is The New Fabulous" which is a special nail polish made specifically for Sally Beauty Supply Store to celebrate their 50th anniversary in 2014.

"50 Is The New Fabulous" is a great berry colored creme nail polish.  Formula wise "50 Is The New Fabulous" is amazing and this polish could be worn as a one-coater!  It was completely opaque after one coat of polish, so it just looked even better after a second coat and there were no streak marks at all!  As for chipping "50 Is The New Fabulous" lasted five whole days before there were noticeable top chips!

Overall I am very pleased with OPI's "50 Is The New Fabulous"!  I can't say anything bad about this nail polish at all and I will certainly be wearing it over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment