Saturday, January 31, 2015

OPI "I'm Feeling Sashy"


Hi guys!  Happy end of January, though I'm not sure where the month went!  Today's nail polish OPI's :I'm Feeling Sashy" which was part of OPI's 2013 Miss Universe collection.

"I'm Feeling Sashy" is a nice dark dusty purple polish.  Formula wise "I'm Feeling Sashy" was a bit on the thick side, but it was still pretty easy to manage.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I'm not sure how long "I'm Feeling Sashy" would last because I managed to ruin it because I am a klutz.

Overall I don't really have an opinion one way or the other about OPI's "I'm Feeling Sashy."  The formula is okay, and it was easy to apply but the polish was slightly thick and I wasn't able to get a feel for how long this polish would last before chipping.  Sometime in the future I will try this polish out again and see if I get better results.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment