Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sephora by OPI "Metro Chic"


Hi guys!  Now that the holidays are over I wanted to take a break from all the bright colors so I dug through my collection and found this gorgeous neutral!   Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Metro Chic."

"Metro Chic" is a lovely neutral color that I would describe as a grey with a hint of brown and purple.  Formula wise "Metro Chic" is fair but it was a bit on the watery side.  Fortunately I have a miniature bottle so the extremely small brush worked in my favor and made it easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Metro Chic" was completely opaque and had very little visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Metro Chic" for about three days, which is decent.

I have a miniature bottle of Sephora by OPI's "Metro Chic" because it came as part of a fifteen piece nail polish set sold by QVC  (which is an American TV channel that sells a variety of products) in 2013.  Here's what the set looks like:

"Metro Chic" is the far right nail polish on the middle row.

Overall Sephora by OPI's "Metro Chic" is a nice nail polish.  Now "Metro Chic" did have a slightly watery formula the miniature bottle made it very easy to apply, which is a plus.  I do like how wearable "Metro Chic" is and it was opaque after two coats of polish but I worry that if you had a full sized bottle it would be harder to apply.  Bottom line though I will wear "Metro Chic" again.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment