Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nicole by OPI "I Do De-Claire"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "I Do De-Claire" which was part of their Modern Family Collection that came out last Spring and is based off the award winning TV show of the same name.

"I Do De-Claire" is named after the mother on Modern Family whose name is unsurprisingly Claire and is a gorgeous shimmery salmon pink polish!  The formula of "I Do De-Claire" was fantastic and it was very easy to apply.  After two coats of nail polish "I Do De-Claire" was completely opaque, however it did have many visible streak marks most likely due to the shimmer of the nail polish.  As for chipping I was able to wear "I Do De-Claire" for about one day before it started to chip off the tips of my nails.

Overall Nicole by OPI's "I Do De-Claire" is a nice nail polish.  It is a beautiful color, it has a nice formula and was easy to apply.  However it was very disappointing how quickly "I Do De-Claire" chipped off my nails.  I will probably wear this polish again and hopefully it would last longer before chipping next time!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment