Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ciaté "Pillow Fight"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe that January is almost over.  It seems like Christmas was just yesterday!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Pillow Fight."  I have a miniature bottle of "Pillow Fight" because it came in Ciaté's Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar from 2013.  The set looks like this:


"Pillow Fight" is a lovely  dusty lavender colored creme polish.  Formula wise "Pillow Fight" is very good and was easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping "Pillow Fight" lasted about two days before the tip chips started, which was a bit disappointing.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Ciaté's "Pillow Fight."  This nail polish has a lovely color, a great formula, was easy to apply and was completely opaque after two coats without any streak marks.  However I wish "Pillow Fight" had lasted longer than two days before chipping.  Since the only downside to "Pillow Fight" was the chipping I am willing to give this polish another try.  Maybe next time "Pillow Fight" will last longer before chipping.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment