Monday, September 21, 2015

Julep "Nan"


Hi guys!  It's the middle of September and all the leaves are changing colors and it is very pretty!  So to celebrate the pretty Autumn leaves today's nail polish is Julep's "Nan."  Also sorry this post is a few days later than I meant!  I went to the mountains and there was no wifi or cell signal!

"Nan" is a dusty terracotta orange colored polish.  Formula wise "Nan" is fantastic and extremely easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Nan" for four full days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Julep's "Nan."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I received several compliments while wearing it.  So I definitely plan on wearing it again very soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment