Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bonita "Greetings Earthlings"


Hi all and happy first day of Autumn!  Today's nail polish is Bonita's "Greeting Earthing."  Bonita is a drugstore brand that is very affordable that I buy at my local Rite-Aid.

"Greetings Earthlings" is a blue-green holographic glitter that is super pretty!  Formula wise this polish is pretty good and easy to apply.  My only struggle was that the brush liked to pick up a lot of nail polish no matter how much I wiped it off on the neck of the bottle.  After two coats of "Greetings Earthlings" the polish was completely opaque and streak free!  As for chipping I was able to wear "Greetings Earthlings" for about four days before the nail polish started to chip.

Overall I am very happy with Bonita's "Greetings Earthlings."  Everything about this polish a nice and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment