Saturday, September 12, 2015

Beautifully Disney "Looking For My Prince"


Hi guys!  Now that September is in full swing and the weather is starting to get cooler I decided to pull out a bright red nail polish to celebrate the changing leaves!  Today's nail polish is Beautifully Disney's "Looking For My Prince."

Beautifully Disney is Walt Disney's brand of nail polish that was sold in the theme parks and online. Disney discontinued production on the nail polishes sometime within the last year because it was still available in the parks when I went last October.  They sold full sized bottles and mini sets of four polishes.  The mini set that "Looking For My Prince" came in is called Wickedly Beautiful and looks like this:


Each of the Beautifully Disney nail polishes is based on a Disney movie or character.  "Looking For My Prince" is a bright apple red that is an ode to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.  Formula wise this polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Looking For My Prince" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping "Looking For My Prince" lasted about four days before there were noticeable tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Beautifully Disney's "Looking For My Prince."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and I will definitely be wearing it again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment