Thursday, September 24, 2015

Nails INC "Queensgate Garden"


Hi everyone!  With today's post I will now be all caught up from my long weekend away!  (Thanks for the patience!)  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Queensgate Garden" which is a special glitter polish that is called Floral.

"Queensgate Garden" is a sky blue and white glitter with large flower shaped glitter in it.  The formula is hard to say because my bottle was nearly dried out (even though I bought the polish not that long ago!)  Thankfully I was able to salvage the polish by pouring in half a bottle of clear nail polish.  This is a polish that is meant to be worn as a special top coat and not alone and I had planned on trying "Queensgate Garden" over sever other polishes but decided against it because the polish was almost dry.  Also it was very difficult to get the flower shaped glitter pieces to lie flat on my nails, which was annoying.

Overall I am hugely disappointed by Nails INC's "Queensgate Garden."  I was looking forward to wearing this polish and because it had dried out I wasn't really able to do anything with it.  Since it is dried out I will be tossing this bottle out and therefore won't be wearing it again, sadly.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment