Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Nicole by OPI "Sweet Dreams"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  (We've nearly made it to the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Sweet Dreams" which is part of the Selena Gomez collection that came out in 2013.

"Sweet Dreams" is a purple and blue chunky glitter in a clear base polish.  Formula wise "Sweet Dreams" is fantastic and very easy to apply, especially for a glitter.  Since "Sweet Dreams" has a clear base I decided to try it out as a top coat.


The first nail polish I tried as a base is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear's "Purple Craze."  This was a nice Wintery combination and also it was a subtle ode to glitter.  It was noticeable but not over the top.

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen's "Purple Craze" check out my post from earlier this month:  LINK HERE


The second nail polish I tried as a base is Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails in "Black Heart."  This combination turned out to look like the night sky with lots of stars and shimmer!  It was very pretty and I would wear this combination again!

Overall I am very pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Sweet Dreams."  The polish is a very pretty glitter and I will definitely wear this nail polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment