Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sinful Shine "Skinny Dipping"


Hi everyone and happy middle of the week!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Shine "Skinny Dipping."  Sinful Shine is produced by Sinful Colors but it has Gel Tech in it so tat the nail polish lasts longer.

"Skinny Dipping" is a gorgeous neon bright blue!  The formula of "Skinny Dipping" is amazing and was super easy to apply!  Also the formula is so fantastic it can be worn as a one-coater, which is also great!  I did apply two coats of polish for the pictures though, just because I can.  However after one coat of "Skinny Dipping" there were no visible streak marks and the polish was completely opaque. As for chipping I was able to wear "Skinny Dipping" for a week before my nails had grown out and there was a gap between the nail polish and my nail bed.

Overall I am very happy with Sinful Shine's "Skinny Dipping."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic from its one-coat covering to how long I was able to wear "Skinny Dipping" with no chips!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and buying some more Sinful Shine polishes.  The final added bonus to this nail polish is that it only costs $2.99 (USD) a bottle!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment