Monday, August 31, 2015

Dupe Post: Coral Colored Polishes


Hi everyone!  With the end of Summer drawing closer I decided to pull out some coral colored polish and pretend that Summer will last forever!  I noticed that several of the bottles look very similar and decided to compare three of them.  Today I'm comparing Essie's "Van D'Go," Nicole by OPI's "Selena," and FLOWER's "What's The Daffodilly-O?"


Before I start comparing color let me tell you a little about each one.

Essie's "Van D'Go" is a pastel baby pink cream with a good formula that was easy to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.

Nicole by OPI's "Selena" is a pastel coral colored polish, this isn't quite a true cream.  The formula was good.  To learn more about this polish check out a previous post I did:
http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2013/05/nicole-by-opi-selena.html

FLOWER's "What's The Daffodilly-O?" is a slightly bright coral pink cream.  The formula
of this polish was nice and easy to apply.  To learn more about this polish check out my
previous post here: http://perfectlypolished12.blogspot.com/2013/03/flower-whats-daffodilly-o.html

As you can see from the picture on my nails none of these three polished are dupes
(or identical.)  FLOWER's "What's The Daffodilly-O?" turned out to be a lot darker on
my nails than the Essie and Nicole by OPI polishes.  However Essie's "Van D'Go" and
Nicole by OPI's "Selena" were much more similar.  Nicole by OPI's "Selena" was a
tiniest bit darker than Essie's "Van D'Go" and because "Selena" isn't a true cream they
create a different look on the nails.

Overall it's nice to know that these three nail polishes are all different because it means
my nails can always look nice in a variety of coral colored nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment