Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Nicole by OPI "Who Are You Calling A Shrimp?"


Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday.  I couldn't miss out on the opportunity this week to quote Mean Girls and say "on Wednesday we wear pink!"  So today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Who Are You Calling A Shrimp?"

"Who Are You Calling A Shrimp?" is a pretty dusty salmon color.  Formula wise "Who Are You Calling A Shrimp?" is great!  This polish was super easy to apply, was opaque after two coats and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Who Are You Calling A Shrimp?" for about three days before there was some small top chips.

Overall I am quite pleased with Nicole by OPI's "Who Are You Calling A Shrimp?"  I love everything about this nail polish!  There is nothing bad, or even remotely irritating about this nail polish and I will definitely wear it again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment