Monday, August 17, 2015

Julep "Bunny"


Hi everyone!  While it is still Summer and acceptable to wear white I decided to pull out a white nail polish to brighten up nails!  So today's nail polish is Julep's "Bunny."

"Bunny" is a bright white polish with a minor gold shimmer in it.  Formula wise "Bunny" is watery and it is a bit difficult to apply.  After two coats of nail polish "Bunny" was completely opaque and streak free.  However because of the watery formula the polish was pretty thick on my nails and it had a hard time drying!  In fact I struggled so much that I ended up only wearing "Bunny" for a few hours before removing it.

Overall I am disappointed with Julep's "Bunny."  The watery formula made it difficult to apply, thick coats of polish and it took an eternity to dry!  Basically the color is pretty and that's it.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment