Sunday, August 9, 2015

Nails INC "Tate"


Hi all!  Now this Summer I have have been working on growing my nails out some and I think red nail polish on longer nails looks nice.  So that's exactly what I decided to try today!  So without further ado today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Tate."

My bottle of "Tate" came in a boxed set I purchased from a TV channel in the United States called QVC.  The full set looks like this:


"Tate" of a very classic and sophisticated red polish.  Formula wise "Tate" is fantastic and could be a one-coater!  I applied two coats and there were no visible streak marks and it was completely opaque.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Tate" for four full days before there were some minor tip chips.  When I removed this polish there was a small amount of staining on my nails, but it was not too awful.

Overall I really happy with Nails INC's "Tate."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic, with the exception of the minor staining on my nails.  I will definitely wear "Tate" again because it is such a lovely polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment