Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wet n' Wild "Caribbean Frost"


Hi all and happy Thursday!  Last Summer I bought a bunch of Wet n' WIld nail polishes so I decided to try one of them out!   Today's nail polish is Wet n' Wild's "Caribbean Frost."

"Caribbean Frost" is a gorgeous frosty turquoise polish!  Now I haven't had the best luck with Wet n' Wild nail polish but "Caribbean Frost" is changing my mind!  The formula was great and it was super easy to apply!  After two coats of polish "Caribbean Frost" was completely opaque and the only visible streak marks were because of the frost shimmer.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Caribbean Frost" for three days before there were some minor tip chips.

Overall Wet n' Wild's "Caribbean Frost" is a fantastic nail polish!  There is absolutely nothing bad about this polish and I plan on wearing "Caribbean Frost" over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment