Sunday, August 23, 2015

butter LONDON "Two Finger Salute"


Hi everyone and happy Last Day of Summer!  (At least for everyone around me in North Carolina!) Today's nail polish is butter LONDON's "Two Finger Salute."

"Two Finger Salute" is a unique dusty teal colored polish with small gold flaky glitter.  I originally purchased this color because the name reminded me of the three-finger salute they do in The Hunger Games books and movies, but I ended up loving the color once it was on my nails!  Formula wise "Two Finger Salute" is fantastic!  It was super easy to apply and after two coats of polish there were no visible streak marks and it was completely opaque.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Two Finger Salute" for about four days before there were any visible chips.

Overall I am very pleased with butter LONDON's "Two Finger Salute."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing it again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment