Friday, August 21, 2015

Rimmel London "Mind The Gap, Victoria"


Hi guys!  Today's nail polish is Rimmel London's "Mind The Gap, Victoria."  I just had to have this polish because the name is a shout out to London's Tube system, and if you know me then you know I love London!

"Mind The Gap, Victoria" is a lovely periwinkle color.  Formula wise "Mind The Gap, Victoria" is great!  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  Rimmel London's brushes are nice and wide, which helped make the application very easy.  As for chipping "Mind The Gap, Victoria" lasted for about three days before there were visible chips.

Overall I am quite pleased with Rimmel London's "Mind The Gap, Victoria."  I love everything about this polish from its name to is fantastic formula and application!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment