Friday, August 7, 2015

Bonita "Creaaamson"


Hi everyone and happy Friday!!  Today's nail polish is Bonita's "Creaaamson."  Bonita is a drugstore brand that I have found at Rite-Aid and it is quite affordable.

"Creaaamson" is a fun sunshine yellow nail polish!  Formula wise "Creaaamson" is nice and easy to apply.  The polish was not too or too watery.  After two coats of polish "Creaaamson" was completely opaque  and there only a few minor streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear this nail polish for about three days before there were noticeable chips.

Overall I am pleased with Bonita's "Creaaamson."  The color is fun, the formula is nice, the polish was opaque and had very little streak and it lasted a decent amount of time before chipping.  I will definitely be wearing this fun, summery polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment