Monday, August 3, 2015

OPI "Queen Of The Road"


Hi all!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Queen Of The Road" which is from OPI's special collection celebrating Ford Mustangs.

"Queen Of The Road" is a jet black nail polish with a hint of silver shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was a bit watery, which made it a little harder to apply.  After two coats of nail polish "Queen Of The Road" was completely opaque and only had a few minor streak marks.  As for chipping I'm not sure how long "Queen Of The Road" would last because black nail polish is a bit dark for my everyday life and is something I would only wear on special occasions.

Overall I like OPI's "Queen Of The Road" is a nice nail polish.  The only thing I wish was different was that the formula was a little less watery, however it isn't too terrible.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment