Thursday, August 27, 2015

Piggy Polish "Vincent's Stars"


Hi everyone and happy almost Friday!  Today's nail polish is Piggy Polish's "Vincent's Stars" which is clearly named after the painter Vincent Van Gogh, whose paintings I really love.

"Vincent's Stars" is a fun royal blue color with silver shimmer in it that reminds me of VanGogh's painting Starry Starry Night.  Formula wise "Vincent's Stars" was very easy to apply and was opaque after two coats of polish.  There were also no visible streak marks, which is nice in a nail polish that has shimmer.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Vincent's Stars" for about three days before there were visible tip chips.

Overall I quite like Piggy Polishes "Vincent's Stars."  Everything about about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing this polish over and over again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment