Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ciaté "Loop The Loop"


Hi everyone!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Loop The Loop."  I have a mini bottle of "Loop The Loop" because it came as part of a set last Christmas (2014).  The set is called Mini Mani Mansion and it looks like this:


"Loop The Loop" is a pastel lemon yellow polish.  Formula wise this polish is fantastic and was very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Loop The Loop" was completely opaque but did have a fair amount of noticeable streak marks.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Loop The Loop" for about five full days before there were tip chips and the nail polish started to crack.

Overall I am very pleased with Ciaté's "Loop The Loop."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and I will definitely be wearing it again soon!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment