Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nicole by OPI "Selena"



Hi everyone!  We are halfway through May here and it is still freezing cold! Which is pretty insane for the South!!  I keep hoping the temperature is going to warm up soon!   This week I am finally trying out some of the Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez collection!  I am super excited!  I searched forever to get my hands on them and I am super thrilled to have found a few!  This week since Summer is nearly here (theoretically) I decided to wear the signature color of the collection "Selena."

Nicole by OPI "Selena" is the fabulous grapefruit pink color!  It is perfect for Summer and such a happy color!  The formula is fantastic and went on very easily and I like the wide brush that Nicole by OPI use in their nail polish.  It is wide enough to get the nail polish on my nail evenly but not too wide that it is difficult to maneuver.  "Selena" went on and was opaque in two coat and had no streaking!  As for chipping it only took about three days to crack and start falling off in decent sized chunks.  I am definitely disappointed by how quickly "Selena" chipped, but at the same time I am not very nice to my nails!

Overall Nicole by OPI's "Selena" is a great nail polish.  I adore the gorgeous grapefruit color and the formula and brush are definitely what makes Nicole by OPI such a good brand!  But "Selena" did chip pretty quickly, which made me sad.  However since the color and formula are so great I don't mind repainting my nails so often!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment