Monday, September 14, 2015

Claire's "Ducks In A Row"


Hi all!  Today's nail polish is Claire's "Ducks In A Row."  This nail polish is from the Claire's store at the mall which sell mostly costume jewelry.  Claire's nail polish is very affordable costing around $3.50 (USD) a bottle.

"Ducks In A Row" is a pastel pink and orange bar glitter in a clear base coat.  Formula wise this nail polish is nice and fairly easy to apply.  I found the trick was instead of using traditional brush strokes to pat the brush on my nail to spread the glitter out evenly.  After two coats of "Ducks In A Row" the polish was almost opaque and covered my nails nicely.  Since "Ducks In A Row" has a clear base coat I decided to test it out over a pink polish.


The pink polish I picked out is Sinful Colors' "Beautiful Girl" which is a peachy pink.  This combination turned out to be very pretty.  It reminds me of strawberry ice cream and will make a nice look for Summertime!

Overall I am very pleased with Claire's "Ducks In A Row."  It is a very pretty nail polish and easy to apply.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again by itself or paired together with another polish.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment