Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OPI "Lunch At The Delhi"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone (in the US that is) enjoyed a three day weekend in celebration of Labor Day!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Lunch At The Delhi."

"Lunch At The Delhi" is a gorgeous pink-orange colored polish.  This is actually one of my favorite nail polishes to wear on my toes because it is bright and happy!  Formula wise "Lunch At The Delhi" is great and very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish "Lunch At The Delhi" was completely opaque and streak free.  I was able to wear "Lunch At The Delhi" for approximately five days before there was any noticeable chipping.

Overall I am very happy with OPI's "Lunch At The Delhi."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and I will definitely continue to wear this polish regularly on my toes!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment