Saturday, September 26, 2015

Formula X "Impeccable"


Hi guys!  Today's nail polish is Formula X's "Impeccable."  Formula X is Sephora's brand on nail polish.  At Sephora as you purchase items you can gather rewards points which can be traded in for a variety of sample sized items, which is how I got this nail polish.

"Impeccable" is a lovely nude nail polish.  Formula wise "Impeccable" is fantastic and very easy to apply!  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free and looked nice on my nails.  "Impeccable" is a very sophisticated nail polish color that can be worn by most people.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Impeccable" for five full days before there was any sign of chipping, and even then it was very minor.

Overall I am very happy with Formula X's "Impeccable."  Everything about this polish is great and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment