Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ciaté "Ivory Queen"


Hi all!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Ivory Queen."  I have a mini-bottle of "Ivory Queen" because it came as part of Ciaté's annual Christmas Advent Calendar Set, this is the set from 2013. The set looks like:


Also  Ciaté's "Ivory Queen" came as a mini bottle in the 2014 annual Advent Calendar which looks like this:


"Ivory Queen" is a gorgeous nude polish!  Formula wise "Ivory Queen" was very easy to apply and looked fantastic on my nail!  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping I was able to wear "Ivory Queen" for about five full days and even then I would have gone longer but I was itching to wear another nail polish!

Overall I am very pleased with Ciaté's "Ivory Queen."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will definitely be wearing this polish again and again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment